MOUNTAIN TO SEA:
A Buddhist Pilgrimage and Cultural Heritage
Journey to South East Asia
Welcome to celebrate cultural diversity
South East Asia welcome you with a fascinating history and impressive architecture, stunning views of the Himalaya and exciting drive, this cultural, heritage & pilgrims tour to the famous landmarks of Bangladesh, Bhutan India & Nepal. That will be an outstanding experience for you.
This South East Asian tour is a beautiful Himalayan cultural journey from Mountain to Sea that will take you the mountainous landscape of Nepal, the last Shangri-La on earth – Bhutan, the incredible India, the land of cultural diversity and green delta of the Bay of Bengal – Bangladesh where you will experience great contrasts along the way.
The Land of cultural diversity and Hospitality
The Itinerary (8 Days in Bangladesh)
Day 01: Arrive Dhaka, Bangladesh
Day 02: Visit birthplace of Atish Dipankar Srijnana (982-1054 CE) , Munshigong
Day 03-04: Drive to Paharpur- UNISCO Buddhist Heritage site.
Day 05-06: Visit Chittagong- Bandarbans-Ramu, Cox’s Bazar sea beach.
Day 07-08: Return to Dhaka, Explore the capital city.
Country largest UNISCO Buddhist heritage site, Paharpur. The birth place of Atish Dipankar Srijnana- the Buddhist religious leader. Rich heritage museum- the Borendra Museum, Visit Hill tracks & the longest (120km) unbroken sandy sea beach.
The Land of Thunder Dragon & Happiness
The Itinerary (4 Days in Bhutan)
Day 09: Fly to Paro, Bhutan along the Himalayan range
Day 10: Explore Thempu-the capital of Bhutan
Day 11: Thempu- Dochula Pass-Punakha
Day 12: Punakha-Paro, visit old monasteries.
Living Buddhist Monasteries,
Bhutan Cultural Tour with Tiger nest hike,
Incredible landscape and mountains.
The Essences of Incredible India
The Itinerary (7 Days in India)
Day 18: Fly to Delhi, India
Day 19: Exploring Delhi, the capital city
Day 20-21: Drive to Jaipur and visit the city
Day 22-23: Jaipur – Agra- Fatehpur Sikri
Day 24: Return Delhi and explore again
Day 25: Return flight for next destination.
End of the trip.
India Tour with Major tourist attractions is Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur. Explore some of the finest examples of the Mughal and Rajput architecture in Agra & Jaipur, The abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri .
Wonders of the universe among the greatest Mountains on Earth
The Itinerary (5 Days in Nepal):
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu, Nepal
Day 14: Visit Kathmandu, the capital city
Day 15: Chitwan – the reserved forest area
Day 16: Drive to Lumbini- The Lord Buddha’s birthplace.
Day 17: Chitwan – Kathmandu
Nepal Tour with excursions to Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha, Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park,
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu and the Himalayas.
- Himalayan panorama: Mountain to Sea.
- Bangladesh- enjoy the land of cultural diversity
- The birth place of Atish Dipankar Srijnana –the Buddhist religious leader.
- Paharpur- the country largest UNISCO world heritage site
- Sundarbans, the world largest mangrove forest
- Bhutan – Paro – Thimphu – Punakha Dzong – Taktsang Monastery – The Tiger’s Nest.
- Lumbini, the Birth place of Buddha
- Chitwan National Park – Elephant Safari.
- Kathmandu Valley – Bodhnath Stupa.
- Historical Delhi & heritage
- Colorful Jaipur – Amber Fort.
- Impressive Taj Mahal – Agraort & Fatehpur Sikri
This tour is the perfect mix of discovery, exploration, comfort and relaxation. Important facts are-
- Availability : All year round, not recommended in July and Aug
- Style : Multi Country Cultural & heritage tour
- Grade : Easy
- Accommodation/ hotel : Three star standard hotels
- Transport : Country to Country by flight , Internal by over land
- Air Connectivity ( In /Out) : Dhaka/ Delhi are well connected by flight from all major Cities
- Inter Air connectivity: Dhaka- Paro/ Paro –Kathmandu are limited Air schedule.
- Meals included : As mentioned in the included section
- Departure Date : Any time as your convenience.
- Guide: English Speaking (or as per request).
What is included?
- All accommodations in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh.
- Full broad meals included in Chitwan, Bhutan and Sundarbans (if)
- All Breakfasts, Private transfers, Sightseeing Tours
- Overland Transport and Travel Permits
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guides,
- Farewell dinner which includes a cultural show.
- Round trip airfare to Dhaka- Paro- KTM- Delhi for BBIN Combo Tour
- Major monuments & Museum entrance fee in Bangladesh & Bhutan.
What is not included?
- Personal travel insurance, tips for guides and drivers.
- A few lunches and dinners are not included.
- Any kind of table drinks, telephone bills, laundry, postage etc.
- Visa fees, Entrance fees, and other which is not mentioned in above.
- Expenses incurred as a result of illness, landslides, political disturbances, re-routing, flight cancellations and any other unforeseen situations.
Other recommended South East Asia Trips are-
- Bangladesh- Bhutan-Nepal (3 weeks)
- Bangladesh- Nepal- India (3 weeks)
- India- Bangladesh (3 weeks)
- Thailand-Bangladesh-Bhutan –Nepal
- (4 weeks)
- India: Delhi- Agra-Joipur – The Golden Triangle (8days)
- Nepal: Kathamndu- Nagorkot-Chitwan- Pukhara (7 days)
- Bhutan: Paro-Thinpu- Dochula pass- Punatha (5 days)
- Dhaka- Monshigong-Paharpur-Sundarbans (08 days)
- Dhaka-Monshigong- Paharpur-Hill Tracks- Cox’s bazaar (08 days)
- Backwater Barisal-Sundarbans,
- Bangladesh (8 days)
- Spiritual Trip to Lalan, Kustia,Bangladesh
Why travel with us?
- Local experts create your itineraries
- Flexibility on itinerary & dates
- Private or group tour options
- Professional & friendly guides
- 24/7 customer service
- Award winning reputable company